Shop with area crafters while enjoying a leisurely stroll along the beautiful Black River Channel !!
2013 Show Rules
1. All applications must be accompanied by the required fee and sales tax id number. Upon acceptance by festival all booth fees are non-refundable.
2. Applications must be in no later than May 4, in order to avoid additional
late fees. No applications will be accepted after June 1, 2013.
3. Exhibit areas will be assigned in advance. Harborfest has the right to assign spaces. It is based on when your application is received and whether you have participated in the past.
4. No camping is allowed on streets or public parks (visit www.southhaven.org for accommodations)
5. All exhibitors should be prepared for setup on asphalt. No stakes are allowed. No exceptions.
6. All booths are at least 10 x 10. If you require more space consider getting more than one booth
7. We will provide overnight security for booths, however Harborfest is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items.
8. The exhibitor agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Harborfest committee and the City of South Haven for any loss arising from exhibitors.
9. We can not guarantee electric service for your booth. It will be given out on a first come first serve basis.
10. Harborfest is not responsible for vendor parking. Beach parking is $5.00 per vehicle. There are several free city parking lots in the downtown area.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Thank you!