1. All applications must be accompanied by the required fee and MI sales tax id number or Concessionaire's Sales Tax Return Payment Form. Upon acceptance by festival all booth fees are non-refundable.
2. Crafter and Gourmet food vendor applications must be post marked no later than May 15, 2018 in order to be assured a spot in the festival.
3. Exhibit areas will be assigned in advance. Harborfest has the right to assign spaces. It is based on when your application is received and whether you have participated in the past.
4. No camping is allowed on streets or public parks (visit www.southhaven.org for accommodations)
5. All exhibitors should be prepared for setup on curb lawn . No stakes are allowed. No exceptions.
6. All booths are at least 10 x 10. If you require more space consider getting more than one booth
7. We will provide overnight security for booths, however Harborfest is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items.
8. The exhibitor agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Harborfest committee and the City of South Haven for any loss arising from exhibitors.
9. We can not guarantee electric service for your booth. It will be given out on a first come first serve basis.
10. Harborfest is not responsible for vendor parking. Beach parking is $9.00 per vehicle per trip. There are several free city parking lots in the downtown area. Multiple day parking stickers are available at City Hall. ( No over-night parking allowed.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Thank you!
The South Haven Harborfest Committee
New this year, Harborfest Committee will make available a limited number of vendor spaces, west of the crafter booths, on Water Street, for businesses and non-profit organizations, in an effort to expand attendee interests during our 27th Annual Harborfest!
If your business wants more information, you can call 269-217-0140 or download application.
Now accepting Vendor registrations for Harborfest.
Crafters, please click on Crafter Application Button, on left, to download application.
Gourmet food vendors, click on button on the right to download application.
No refunds given the week prior to the festival!
Any questions may be directed to Ken VanHorn
email@example.com or 269-217-0140